01st September 2008: HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!(:
I guess I'll only blog about today, because it's really memorable!(: Today went to school as usual for celebration and etc, I met Dear in the morning and I guess it's the only time I met him! Talked to him etc, then we went off for morning assembly. You know- Hawk and Heron is farfarfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar?! x: I cannot even spot him lo. Then after everything, he went to meet the PE teacher zz. Then he came to look for me lehhhhhhhhhh!:D So nice of him! HAHAHA(: Thenthen, he's NOT going Bintan!:P Bleahx. Hehehehehe(: But nvm lah. Hahahahaha!
Afterthat, went to the Hall for the teachers' day concert, it was NOT BAD lah x: But there's definitely room for improvement!(: Dismissed at 11.15am, then was busy calling people to go back to TPSS(:
Cab-ed to TPSS, behind our taxi was Suping and him. Nothing much happened, so we went on to the Hall!((: And you know you know- I saw MR LAI, MR NG BENG LEE, MISS PARWINDAR, and MR CHEWWWWWWWWW!(: It's quite touching for Mr Chew to remember me lahhh~ He left like, when I'm in... ... Sec3? Sec3 Year-end till I'm now in JC, he still remembers me!(: And other teachers were great! *giggles!* Watched the skit by these teachers, and I laughed it all out today! And, those teachers were really sporting((:
We went down to the staffroom and everyone was there even before we did! I called HoSH because I really miss her! She's such a great 'mum' to me lahhhhhhhh!(: I passed her the present and I was surprised to hear her say 'You still remember me ah?', to me, it was like DUH!(: I love her aloooooooooooot one okay! She's super caring when I'm still an ignorant Secondary School student!(: And not many teachers loved me like she did! It was really fortunate to meet her!:D Then I saw Miss Chan tooooooooooo(: Hehehehehe. She's also a great great teacher! She's cute and great(: Both my Mathematics teachers were great(: Except great, there's no better word to describe them!(:
&&&my PETRocket just flew and got stuck on the tree, like what the... ...): But nvm, think positively, I've already fixed another rocket, just leave it for the juniors for competition! Goodluck on the 6th September then!:D I'll support TPSS!(:
Dear didn't meet me afterthat, he went off to play basketball yooooooooo x: But it's alright lah, I know he loves basketball and it's generally fine with me. But, don't injure yourself like today okayyyyyyyy? Despite the fact that basketball MAY BE a violent sport, but do takecare of yourself! If people don't look out, then you ought to take greater care alrighhhhhhht? I'm worried for you *sayang* Takecare, my dananren!(:
Love,
CMT(:
Friday, August 29, 2008
Posted by CMT(: at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment