BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Appreciation!(:

And it was really touching for Dear to post on my blog((: It's been a pleasant surprise, since he doesn't post much, I'm really elated he's posted on mine!:D That's perhaps only because there's no tagboard? Dear, will there be a next time, like pretty please?



I know you're hyperactive lah, none can let you sit infront of your books and study whole time through, you're already smart enough, just a little more revision will get you great results, I'm sure(: So, don't fret, don't worry, don't be stressed! I don't mind you being stressed up and etc, just don't vent your frustration on me x: I'm also stressed as well, because we're afterall taking the same combination, just that my brain's not as well as yours, that's why I don't set very high standard for myself! But you're different, you're way capable to get your straight A(s) and ofcourse more than just that! Remember, stress won't get you anywhere, be consistent and enjoy what you always do!(: I look forward to your great company after the Promotional Examination! And also- only after you put in hard work that you deserve the fun out alright? Muack and I really love you, dear((:





Tons of surprises that always make me laugh, elated and pleased.

I'm contented to have you in my life,

I've nothing else to ask for((:

0 comments: