And then again, I'm back blogging.
We're currently left with 1 month of holidays.
Treasure time..?
Hm, well- Idk.
I've been going out with my mum and indulging in technology these days. Because I've got nothing better to do (well, the truth is, I don'twanna think about work and studies). I don'twanna exert any pressure on myself. I just wanna be stress-free. But, can I really be stress-free? Oh well, whatever it is. I know 12th January 2009 is gonna come, someday!
Today's a very very cold day~~ But the range of the temperature today is higher than yesterday:S HAHAHA ! It's 24-30degreeC todayyyyyyyyy:D It was pouring this evening. And I was out to buy dinner. I was caught in that stupid downpour. And I witnessed something that was like super 'woah' x:
I saw a group of youths cycling. Since it was pouring, everyone wanna rush home like asap? And I happened to walk the pathetic shelter provided there. And there was a man, who happened to walk towards me from the opposite direction. Then, he turned and saw a bicycle that came super quickly towards him. I stopped at that instant (because I know I could do nothing). He stretched out his hands, attempted to stop the bicycle from coming towards him. But! things always don't turn out to be the way you want. In the end, the bicycle, the cyclist and the man fell onto the floor, out of the shelter, into the rain. Passers-by were all stunned, everyone stopped to watch. Then the man, who was initially dry and clean, became wet and dirty (because he fell onto the floor, into the rain). Then he started lecturing the boy when I walked past him to avoid this situation. And, you know- I think I heard... The boy saying his bike's got NO brake. Then the man walked away after lecturing.
I pity the man lah, he's so poor thing. He's got knocked down by a bicycle just because it's raining. So a lesson learnt: when it's pouring and the street's packed with people, DON'T ride a bike, especially at a super fast speed.
My dear's out to his Captain's house for Badminton Gathering. And I promised him I'll keep myself occupied while he's awayyyyyyyy:DD Haha! Christmas is coming like, real soooooooooon! I'm really looking forward to Christmas! Especially that evening out with you. I wanna great great surprises! And, being with you is the happiest thing ever for me(: Only then will I be set free from all stress, because I know you'll be there(: I love you, my dearest! Happy 7th month:P:P (it was supposed to be yesterday)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Posted by CMT(: at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment