I'm back blogging, just after a few days.
I've been reading the newspapers and I'm updated of some... youth affairs these days:D Hoho, and because of newspapers, I've switched from IE 7.0 to Firefox(: Christmas is nearing somehow, but I don't see how my house is trying to set up that festive mood.
&&holidays have been boring. I really really hate holidays, especially those super long ones (but that doesn't mean I don't need them). So yeah. Just a short sweet holiday might do, I guess. To rejuvenate and get started for the next school term. I don't see what's so bad about it(:
Each day's passing like years, and I'm missing my sweet like crazy. When will we get to meet. Haha. I know I know, about your badminton and basketball happenings! *wink wink* So you have to admit, I'm good *cough cough* :D Gahhhhh, I'm really missing you boy. Holidays is always presumed to be the best time for dating, butbut you see... not everytime you get to meet. Unlike school days, at least you get to meet every single day, as long as you're in school. And I'll never get sick of you. Hahaha! It's getting mushyyyyyyyyyy:P:P
Tralalalala! I've been thinking about how to get started with revision. I have a 'routine' to follow each day, not compulsory. But I do that almost everyday! Haha! I'll wakeup at a specific time, watch tv till a specific time, then revise till specific time, then blahblahblah... ... ... (but my revision time is the shortEST, I swear) Gahhhhhhh, I wonder what's gonna be like for the Topical Tests that're coming up. I'm getting worried, VERY. And it's gonna be a very tough year next year.
My brother's trying to 'brainwash' me to study overseas after JC. Hm, still considering((:
7 months passed just like that, and I'm not sick of you. Everyday is a happy thing for me, at least I'm around, and you're still there to give me all the love and care. Fate brought us together. If I don't believe in fate, perhaps we won't get to know each other. Perhaps we'd be going in our separate ways:D But no matter what, you're still the most precious. I really really love you, alot:D
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Posted by CMT(: at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment