BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm back blogging tonight. It's 11.59pm that I start.

Friends have been asking about me but fret not, everything's really good. At least we're still good friends and we still talk about anything under the sun. We talk, we joke, we laugh, we cry together. What I can do now is to be jealous and envy those sweet couples out there. Well, afterall, I still love him.

I don'tknow if it's wrong to write it here, but I guess not many people would read this post. And I doubt he'll be entering my blog, perhaps like, once in a lifetime? Yeah, I won't post a single emo post, because I don't feel sad at all. At least it was a converting-back a friends, and not a clean breakup.

I went for Choral Exchange Programme at TPJC Auditorium today. I saw a few of the TPJChoir seniors, they're the same, except that they've their heads shaved. And TPJChoir's still as great as ever! Haha((: It was not only a good exposure for the Choirs today, it was beneficial to me as well. To be able to appreciate the Choir songs was very lucky of me. I seemed to have gone for a free "Choir concert". Hahaha!:D

But I'm glad everyone's enjoyed today at TPJC(: *grins*

I tried searching for you in school after the exchange, but obviously, you were dismissed way earlier before me.
And I have the feeling that, our friendship will last for eternity.

0 comments: