BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not a lonely Saturday(:

Heyo, I'm back blogging again. I just realised I have to post up a picture in this post. It's the memorable Vday with 08S14 this year:D Though it's been 1 week, but it's still nice lah(:

A day out with Chye Huimei today!:D We went to Parkway to spend alot of money of eating and balloons, splurging! But actually we're not lah. We spent it wisely, and with great caution *winkwink* We met and bus-ed to Inter, then 31 to Parkway!:D On the journey there, I was playing the arcade-game I played on Thursday. It was the DRUM thing, it made me dizzy, but it's fun(: Hehehe. We talked and played on the bus, finally we've reached Parkway:D We went to Borders for her to get crazy over Twilight, then we went to shopppppppppp!:D CHM bought Anderson's Ice-Cream today lah, like what the... She's so rich:P Then we shopped at Giant to look at all the Sushi at that section. But we didn't buy anything because I couldn't eat:D Hehehehe!
Then we shopped and shopped and stopped to eat our fries at the foodcourt! And she admitted she hates ORANGE (which I doubt). Then we carried on shopping and saw balloons, then I bought her a Helium Balloon, which I said might "lose air" on the bus!:D And she bought me a super cute smileyyyyyyyyyyy!:D Then, we went Chameleon to buy what's necessary and went homeeeeeeeeee(:
We bus-ed home together and we saw a person who's so wierd~~ Just so wierd.
But it was a superb day out, I really enjoyed it!:D


I don'twanna you to regret your decision,
even though I still love you,
we're already no longer who we used to be.
I still crave for your love,
and your hugs are the warmest!
I'll remain single, for as long as you are.
It'll be an unbroken promise.

0 comments: