BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

I've finally got the mood and time to post one!((:

Promotional Examination is finally over after not-so-much struggle, but it was dreadful and boringgggg, for your information. Got back all my H2 results and it's just like, D and more Ds. I know I haven't put in the best effort, but you know- when examinations are around the corner, all the more I feel.. drained and reluctant to study. I know I'm silly etc, but.. That's how I feel. The exam phobia and the anxiety accumulated each night? It gets so overwhelming that I couldn't even sleep each day. It gets me so sick. z.

However! It's over, at least for the rest of this year! But we're struggling with Project Work. Not so bad luh, but still- we've to put in all our heart and minds into this major one-year project. It's gonna end soon. Like, even if we hadn't done well for the previous pieces of work, then... Just leave it behind. There's gonna be WR and OP coming up! We'll work hard ya?

Disappointing but I don'tknow how to help people. I was very sad today. Idk why. I just want the whole class to promote together and... Be together. And you know, I'm currently planning for the Class Chalet, but it's like, everyone's gonna be so not-sporting:( I just wanna everyone to have a day or two of FUN and enjoyment! Afterall, we're already together as a class for half a year, we're so gonna regret if we were to graduate without being close to anyone in class)): You know, no motivation?


And I love dee-a more&more each day! He's definitely my best motivation in life((: Despite my fear, he's always there to tell me not to be afraid! But you know- he's doing great! Butbut, we haven't gone out for dayssssssssss! When're we going out, my dee-a?:D I'll be waiting okay? You said 'after Promos'! My days out with you, my SURPRISE! :D I think I still keep that message you've sent me! As an evidence to tell you, you've said it! Uhhuh, I've read it and it's gonna come true for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee:P Where where where? *stretches out hand* x: BLEAHx(: But whatever it is, you're definitely the best motivation in my life((:

0 comments: