BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Oh, my silly boyfriend, what's wrong? Nobody will check my phone rightnow.. It's because of my old Nokia phone, remember? The model that's the same as yours. He was fixing that phone, then he scanned through the texts and photos, the photo he saw was the one we kissed(: Now you know why he's frustrated with me? It's not your fault, my dearest- I've told him, and he didn't say much. Just alittle worried he might look you up, that's why I wanna regain his trust in me.. Moreover, I love you too much to give you up, please don't give me up either? I don'twanna leave you, neither do I wanna see you turn your back at me. None else can replace you, my dearest, you're just so irreplaceable((:

That was typed in the moment of folly and rash, my fingers were shivering so badly that I don'tknow what else to say... My brain was frozen and my mind was blank- I'm sorry I've got you upset today, boyfriend. Just remember, no matter what happens, I just want you by my side to safeguard me and makesure I'm yours always, alright? For the time being, you have to be understanding and be good, please?


Because your love makes me brave enough to overcome all odds((:

0 comments: