I've moved back from evolteews.bs!
Three cheers!:D
Actually many do not know I opened another blog right after I deleted the old one(:
He was extremely sweet today! He's sang manymany songs for me todayyyyyyyyy:D I was super-duper touched and I'm blissful like any other girls indulged in love *wink*
Promotional Exam is over for all JCs and we've been saying that 'all our engines have stopped moving for a super long time...' But then again, it's gonna get so difficult to start our 'engines' all over again when the school term starts. Especially when it's the long holidays ahead x: I'm gonna get down, down and down! Life's like a roller coaster, I believe academic is, too! Especially is one is inconsistent! Like ME(: -perfect example you know? *wink*-
I've much more to do than now! I'm still Alumni things to settle. I didn't tell Dee-a about it because I'm afraid he'll think I've too much matters on my hands. I know he's heartache about me having to plan for so many events at a go, but you know- life's just so busy x: And, I love to plan events for people to make them enjoy and be happy!(: And I wanna you to smile and laugh every single day whenever I act silly infront of you. You don'tknow how much I enjoy hearing you laugh because I don'tknow how to show it to you, but deep in my heart, I love hearing you laugh, I love seeing you smile, I love watching you play...
I don'tknow if everything's getting mushy right here, but I just wanna tell you-
I love you so much that I cannot even bear a minute not to see you and be updated about you.
Don't ever leave me because I cannot think of what's gonna happen to me when you're gone.
So please, promise me, you'll be by my side for as long as we can(:
We're 4 months old(:
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Posted by CMT(: at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment