NINE more days!((:
Today's the first day of the month! It says, 1st October! The prestigious day of our Singapore kids- It's Children's Day! I supposed so many people will exclaim the same thing! So, "where's my PRESENT?" I've 'slogged' so hard (it's not true) for my Promotional Exam! Where's my rewarddddd from the adults? x: Suddenly I realised, POLY STUDENTS are Adults!(: So friends, where's my present yo!(:
It's also Hari Raya today yooooooo(: When you know there's a clash of TWO occasions and only one-day of holiday! It's so DANG! x: Wasted:D
Bored day today at home, did tutorials and MORE tutorials at home! But I'm done with Chemistry tuts lehhhhhhh x: He must be SO proud of me! (:
But anyway! I'll blog longer when it's weekend! I'm gonna start on photoshop and...! I&R(:
He said my post was mushy! But I don't care yo! I just love watching you laugh((:
It's just something I wanna do every single day.
Because of you I'm here,
to give you the love that you ought to give it back!(:
Because I love you so much that life becomes meaningful(:
Love,
CMT(:
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Posted by CMT(: at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
disabled comments huhhh? -.-
super difficult to post comments leh :S
Post a Comment