Today, unlike normal days, my precious is doing his tutorials/assignment(:
Well, it's a little quiet on MSN, but as long as he does his work, I don't see how this short period of silence is disadvantageous.
I just cameback, after watching Life Transformers on Channel8. Then again, I thought what's the reason behind all the neglected not-so-fortunate Singaporeans. Sometimes, you just want to sympathise them, but before that, put yourself in their shoes and think again... Their lives, I'm really very saddened. It really pains me to see them in this state, that's why I wanna be a Social Worker, I wanna help them. Because I'm that emotional..
School has been great today. True indeed, after Promotional Exam, when you're stress-free, all the learning becomes so relaxed and at-your-own-pace. I don'tknow if it's really true for everyone, but I definitely think so. Unlike the days before Promos, normal lessons when exam's around the corner. There's nothing I could absorb, now you know the pain of studying despite the nearing exams. zz. But! Exam's over, and I've gotten over it! Sometimes, I really think I'm so lucky that I managed to pass all the examinations. Well! (: Think positively:D
Precious has been really great to me, even though we don't meet as many times as before in school, and we don't spend much time together in school, love's still as great!(: Despite the fact that meeting chances have decreased, but our love hasn't faded a littleeeeeeeeeeee!(: And I still love you VERY MUCH, my dear:D Nothing will fade the love I have for you! I love you so much that you make my life meaningful((:
Love,
CMT(:
Monday, October 6, 2008
Posted by CMT(: at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment