BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CHERISH IS THE KEY.

I realised it's no longer a priority in my life. Perhaps.. not attending any of it and not being updated of anything is the best way to forget what stood in your heart for very long. And it's really true, perhaps it's* no longer significant in my life. I've stepped into a brand new path, to be committed to my schoolwork and my current CCA. The past will always remain as the past, you can only reminiscence and never be able to turn back to the past, so why let it linger..? We're no longer living in a world which every Man is being cherished, but rather.. everyone comes and goes. You'll never know who's the next person who'll step into your life, and also, walk out of your life.

So everyone should, perhaps, learn to cherish. Cherishing may be easy to say, but hard to carry out. We cannot possibly grab hold of every opportunity that's given to us, but we must try our utmost best to grab hold of as many as possible. It's almost every Man's character, to only regret when it's too late. Same goes for me. Umpteen times of arguments with people, only then will I learn how to cherish them, and realised that no two persons hold the exact same mentality. Everyone's thinking is different, and only if two sits down to hear each other out that problems can be solved, and compromising is the key.

May it be family, friends or any of your loved ones, cherish them((:


Because you mean so much that I don't know how to cherish you, and make you forever by my side. I know love problem's probably more problematic than anything else. I'm sorry I caused you so much inconvenience.


0 comments: