Everything seems so boring and dull these days. Probably it's because it's school vacation, and there's not much I can do, except for doing work and handing assignments on time through LMS. It's getting alittle frustrating, even going to work seems alittle impossible. I don'twanna stay at home doing nothing and wasting my time infront of the computer every single day, it becomes a daily routine after awhile.


P/S: And CHM and XYC seem to be back to what they were last time! HAHAHA((:
Work, work and more work. GP can't seem to be lifted off my shoulders. It really makes me sick. And you know, I haven touch Physics. It's because of fear, I'm afraid my own knowledge about Physics will disappoint myself. I really don't dare touch it *sigh* What should I do? I cannot possibly find a tuition teacher, I don'twant to)): Hmm, let's look for a solution some time later. I don'twanna scrape through every single Physics test zz.
Sometimes I just feel, I wanna get back to singing again, but everything's too late. Let go of the past and move on... I'm already trying to accept the fact that the IC committee has been finalised and there's no change to reality rightnow... I'm glad Club is still doing great!((: We'll cooperate and make Club the most successful department. wheeeeeeeeee!:D
0 comments:
Post a Comment