BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Hi all, I'm back blogging! It's such a surprise! Muahahahahahax((:

Back after the MT Alevels, back after the ProjectWork OP, now I can finally relax and recover from the bad shockS:D Well, days have been relatively bad these days, may it be schoolwork or love. But, I've managed to solve all the miseries, and lead my happy life again lastnight!:D

Bytheway, MT paper has been bad, I mean- REAL bad. It's super-duper difficult. Nevertheless, I don't giveup hope on my A/B/C. That was my first and last time taking MT anyway. I'm not gonna take it again next year. That brings me to rejoice.

However, today's OP was not-so-bad! At least we were prepared for the Presentation and we're really great! I'm not boasting, just hoping to give my group and myself some sense of satisfaction! HAHAHA. But the expressions on the examiner weren't what I'd expected. They were close to emotion-less, weren't our efforts appreciated?)): But nvm, the audience were happy, I guess?:D But I think I screwed the Q&A. Hah, but that's not one of my concern now((:

Back on track and back to the race against time. I'm so gonna prepare for Alevels. I'm not gonna screw the Alevels next year, I will n-e-v-e-r((: That's why I've gotta buck up really hard on Physics, especially. And of course, Economics:D I've decided to take it, I'll strive hard, I will give it my best shot, everytime it comes to tests/exams(: It's MY responsibility to excel *grins*

Love hasn't been smooth-sailing until lastnight(: I'm really glad that again, you told me how much you love meeeeeeeeeee:D I admit, I don't exactly know how to reciprocate the love, but I'll try my best! Christmas is coming, and you know- I'm REALLY excited for Christmas. The white, romantic night to celebrate with you:D *winks*

I haven't been updated about Miss Lee these days. I guess she's busy and etc. She's my best companion, my perfect pen-pal. Even though she's not in Singapore, she's still my motivation, and the person whom I can pour all my problems to. She'll never leave me alone when I needed someone to talk to. Haha, I really miss her((:

And Tszefeng can't work with me! She can't even work for A DAY, much less 2 weeks): It's pretty sad. I wanna work, at least. Because I have to get the money to buy the gift for my beloved one. But I've decided to go on with the Interview at JL MS, and work at the Expo from 24th Nov - 9th Dec x: Cheerios, I'm a lonely kid. HAHAHA(: But not exactly so, since I've my boy.

TADAH! It's the first time, since I last opened this blog that I posted such a looooooooooooooong one(: *blinks* Hehehehe. Time to play!:P

OHOH! Bytheway, Goodluck to the ONGOING Olevels and the just-started-today Alevels!:D

Love,
CMT(:

0 comments: