BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I haven't been blogging these days. I wasn't busy these days, by the way(:

School's been fine last week, except that PE was sucky due to the briefings and the talks. Timetable seemed relatively fine to me, because of the early dismissal practically from Wednesday to Fridays. And I guess, I'll be down for GP and Math Remedial. I just broke last year's record- going for GP remedial. The long holiday seemed to have got rid of my knowledge, and maybe my very limited amount of 'intelligence'. Friday finally arrived and now, I'm taking a break because the Lunar New Year's coming up next!:D

We've been cleaning our homes and making it sparkling cleannnnnnnnnn!:D I reallyreally hope to have a clean, beautiful home for LNY:P Hehehe. And I've gotten rid of manymany things on my study table. Now, it's really empty!((: Better environment for revision *cough cough* But I guess I won't study!:D New Year Eve's tomorrow! And I'm definitely looking forward to staying up till very late and going to Chinatown at 2am in the morning! HAHAHA:D Everything will be super cheap at the wee hours! And it's called 'DUMPING':D:D:D:D LOL. Joke(:

I wanna have a happyhappy LNY!:D

Do you guys know, all the arguments could've brought you guys closer. But obviously, you guys don't cherish what it's supposed to be. It could be a turning point for any of you, but let me tell you- cherish what you have right now. Secondary School friends last the longest. There's no use crying over spilled milk, there's no point arguing over something meaningless. As long as you guys compromise to one another and forgive other parties because of the weaknesses, the friendship will last. If you've decided not to give in to any of the weaknesses, you guys won't be happy. Even if it's gonna be years or decades of friendship. Don't argue over the most trivial things, it's definitely not worth it. You guys are Sec4 now, think wisely, because you guys are now... much wiser than any of the kids out there, and as compared as who you guys were when you're in lower Secondary. Remember- Cherish is the key(:

0 comments: