The moment I come online, the first instinct is to blog!
The results are out for the Os, some may be elated about their results. But at the same time, we must not forget those who didn't do as well as the others. I still believe that, there's nothing to fret about. Even if you live in hatred, unhappiness, frustration or even self-denial, what's done is already done. There's no way time can be turned back for your sake. Just move on, regardless of where your next destination is gonna be, work hard. Persevere real hard and work your ultimate best, you can be just another great hero.
I've been studying for my Topical Tests this week, and it's finally over. It seemed to me that, it's gonna be a tough year this year. Time will fly past real soon, and currently- I'm fretting about what to write in my SGC. Insignificant, it may seem to some people, but a short SGC is really... unexplainable. Up till now, I haven't found anything to write in it, like LOL. Everyone may laugh out loudlyyyyyyyy, but seriously, I've really NOTHING to write, especially for my CCA. I'm still wondering what the CCA for, I mean like, it's really gonna S-L-A-C-K?! LOL. Live up to your reputation of being slack hur.
I didn't get into OGL. But I guess it's alright. I let it pass and there's definitely some chance ahead of me. I still have lots of time to wait. I know J2 isn't gonna be easy. There's most probably a great loss of free time/leisure time, especially for such a slow knowledge-absorber like me. Perhaps pure mugging doesn't help, we'll just see if the Topical Tests would prove me wrong.
My dear's going for OGL camp tomorrow. It's gonna be 3D2N. I suddenly miss him, very badly. Though we may see each other everyday, but you know, I really missed the time we had the sufficient time together to care for each other, joke and talk our hearts. It's been veryvery long since we've done so. That's all because of school. He's someone who'll always lend me his ears when I'm in trouble, and most importantly, lend me his shoulders to cry on. I always feel so comfortable with his presence, and I reallyreally love to hear him 'scold' me for all my wrongdoings and talking sense into me. I really appreciate everything that he's done for me, and I'll never stop loving you, baby. Enjoy your camp, I'll miss youuuuuuuuu, badly. Miss me too(:
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Posted by CMT(: at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment