BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Now I'm feeling very irritated. I'm frustrated. Zz.

Then a question I pondered about, when I'm not feeling that perfect. Is everyone, or at least most people out there, losing optimism? So many people used to hold hopes high, you mean- as time goes by, as one grows older, you'll become less optimistic? That's not supposed to be true! Even though your childhood dream might be not absolutely realistic, but at least children are optimistic! It's NOT because they're too pure and innocent to know what's around them. It's because they DARE to set targets and aim high, at least wayyyyy higher than many people. Then should one feel... inferior? Inferior than kids? Many people might be amused by what I've said, but you know- I feel, so many people around me are losing optimism~ Lost this, so what! Get over it, get up and stand up! Walk again! Look what's available around you! GRAB THAT OPPORTUNITY! There's NO USE crying over spilled milk- cliche but always true! Good things never come twice, but whether there'll be greater things coming YOUR way depends on YOUR mentality! Like, HELLO!? YOURSELF is the key, you plan your own future, you create your own fate, you ruin your own life! Whether you want it GOOD OR BAD, it's entirely up to yourself! I can tell this to everyone, but whether you can achieve it, it's all up to yourself! If you want someone ELSE to rule your life, then be pessimistic for all you want! Else, get up and move on, WITH OPTIMISM. zZ. If someone's done YOU wrong, and all you think of is revenge, there won't be a SINGLE bit of peace. We're borned with brains~ to think! to act accordingly, and not recklessly act as your heart tells you to!

I know, after this post, I've let go of the frustration, I wanna say 'Sorry' to all those whom I might have affected.

0 comments: