BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Year Resolutions!

Came to blog early in the morning, it's 8.50am now!:D I just came back from a jog and the breeze kept me going! I just hope that I could get the stamina I used to have before school reopen(: *grins*

And and, first of all, I wanna wish my s14 classmates, who're taking the tests this week a really good, genuine and sincere 'Good Luck!', I really wanna everyone to stay as a class like, till end of Year 2009(: It's been great being in 08s14!:D

My post title seems like I'm writing some Primary School composition, but nonetheless, here it goes, my new year resolutions! One must live with goals and targets, else one will never improve(:

1st: I wanna get rid of the habit of "abusing" 'Sorry(s)' - because I always say 'sorry'(:
2nd: I wanna s14 to remain together(: - because it's really fun to have everyone together.
3rd: I wanna work hard for A'levels - I know, it's been easy to say, difficult to commit:D
4th: I wanna try to get into an overseas University - that's provided I can't get into local ones:D
5th: I wanna everyone to be happy! - though everyone's already happy!:D
6th: I wanna reunite with my old friends (as in Primary and Secondary, it's been long pals!:D)
7th: I wanna tan tan tan! - and I never get darker
8th: I wanna my family to be problem-free!
9th: I wanna s14 to do well in all subjects(:
10th: I wanna Basil to talk to me again (due to some misunderstanding, ya?)
11th: I wanna be more self-motivated - that makes everything more successful
12th: I wanna travel overseas)): - it's been so long.
13th: I wanna go for NDP'2009!
14th: I wanna earn $ for studies next time
15th: I wanna get myself admitted into Psychology course in NUS(:
16th: I wanna all Tampines Sec teachers to be happy and stress-free!
17th: I wanna everyone to be blessed with the basic necessity!
18th: I wanna volunteer more services - that's provided if I've time))):
19th: I wanna all O'level takers to have great results!
20th: I wanna be diligent and not slack!
21st: I wanna be in top 150 in TPJC! - I'll try:D
22nd: I wanna go for all CCA meetings, and not skip them:P
23rd: I wanna engage in more sports events(:
24th: I wanna travel to less developed countries when I grow up!
25th: I wanna be brave-r and more confident of myself
26th: I wanna TPSS Alumni to do well and get everyone committed:D
27th: I wanna everyone to work hard
28th: I wanna economy to do way better than last time.
29th: I wanna to make more friends!
30th: I wanna my dear to love me.

Nothing seems to great to be accomplished, whether you want to done, it ultimately depends on individual willpower. If above states a list of resolutions but nothing appeared to be done, it should be deleted. If one has no aim, one will never move forward. We ought to be forward-looking, think and do what you think is right and good for yourself. Don't do what harms you and makes your future bleak and dark.

I wanna Miss Lee to come back... It's been so long):

And and, I hope Mr Lai and Mdm Phua will be good and remain as good in other schools ! Good luck(:

0 comments: